Manager (H/F) / FixeREF NO: 100123.3124
We are looking for a Manufacturing Manager in Chemical and Microbial Manufacturing. You will
manage the operational activities of assigned manufacturing projects with overall responsibility of
manufacturing execution with regard to safety, quality and on-time-in full delivery. You will lead an
interdisciplinary team of production leaders, supervisors and specialists. You will be accountable for the
performance and results of the assigned projects including cost control.
- Leads multi-disciplinary project teams as Functional Lead for all manufacturing aspects of assigned
- Responsible to prepare and execute risk analysis for the assigned products and the implementation
- and control of defined measures.
- Is responsible for the documentation of the processes and process Know-How with the corresponding
- reports according to the asset- or product specific requirements.
- Responsible for cost calculation to plan the production. Overview of costs during production is taken
- into account for the subsequent performance assessment.
- State of the art regulatory requirements are implemented in corresponding asset and products.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in related products, assets and procedures taking the
- established operational excellence methods into account.
- Driving continuous improvement in production area for quality, cost, efficiency and safety.
- Responsible for training of the operators for the manufacturing of the assigned products.
- Supports Plant Manager (Produktionsleiter, Anlageteamleiter) and Head Manufacturing Staff in
- training and planning tasks.
- Represents Manufacturing unit during customer audits and visits
- Executes innovation and improvement projects comprising general manufacturing aspects for the
- production plant.
- Ensures a high level of technical and process standardization within the production plant.
Do you match the profile you are looking for ? In this case apply immediately to the address:
027 327 24 43
- Bachelor / Master Degree in preferred areas of study: Chemistry, Chemical Engineering degree,
- Biotechnology or related disciplines
- Broad chemical or biotechnology expertise and/or knowledge in chemical/biotechnical engineering.
- Deep GMP knowledge
- Fluent in German and English
- Understanding of business and financial processes
- Open-minded for new ideas and suggestions
- High motivation and dynamic drive
- Very good communication skills and interaction with all kinds of interfaces within the organization
Agence SionMonnet Cosette
Nous sommes joignables au +41 27 327 24 40Voir l'agence
Place du Scex 11